Draw Faces In 15 Minutes
Good drawings aren't always the ones that you've spent a lot of time on; some of the best pieces are swift, energetic studies that capture the feel of the subject in a few well-placed lines. This book contains a series of exercises that develop the core skills for drawing portraits, all of which can be completed in just 15 minutes.
- Learn to draw facial features
- Understand the angles of the head
- Develop textures for hair and skin
- Render facial expressions
- Experiment with light and tone