Weaving Tea Towels 2 Day Course - £37 Worth of Weaving Cones Included
In this "Next Step" 2 day Weaving Course you will learn how to make the most fabulous Tea Towels you've ever seen! What a sentence!
Using 8/2 Venne Organic Cotton or 22/2 Venne Organic Cottoline (cotton and linen blend) and a rigid heddle loom you will create at least two Incredible Tea Towels that will last a lifetime and be the envy of all your friends!
If you need to use one of our looms you are welcome to! You will warp up and weave 2 Tea Towels. Please let me know in advance if you need the use of a loom.
If you own your own rigid heddle loom, please bring it along so that we can warp up for 4 towels which you can finish at home.
- Use of the loom if needed
- £37 credit towards materials - enough for 2 colours of Venne Organic Cotton
- Tea/Coffee and biscuits
- 2 days of Freya Jones tuition explaining techniques, hints, tips, tricks!
- Use of Pick-up sticks if you wish to make a waffle weave
- Your Lunch for both days
- Please come and choose your colours and pattern before the day if possible, this will allow you to get weaving quicker! If this isn't possible then you can choose them on the day.
- If you wish to make a 3 (or more!) colour pattern you will need to purchase the additional colour
- Please arrive to START at 9am both days, you will leave at 4pm
All the Tea towels with Red in are photos of the tea towels woven on the course